Easy Chicken Pot Pie

I have two toddlers in the house. Need I emphasize how much I love semi-homemade cooking? This chicken pot pie is made with Betty Crocker's Bisquick mix. I actually got this recipe straight from the back side of the box. It's very easy and tasty! My kids love it and even eat all the vegetables.



PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: about 30 minutes
SERVINGS: 6

1 lb frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
1 cup diced cooked chicken
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup milk
1 egg

DIRECTIONS:
1. Heat oven to 400F.
2. In ungreased 2-qt casserole dish, mix vegetables, chicken, and soup until blended.
3. Stir the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour over chicken mixture
4. Bake uncovered about 30 mins or until the crust is golden brown

0 Comments