Popcorn Cupcakes


When I first saw this idea at the Family Fun website, I thought: "What a cool idea!" so I tried it for the very first time last week. I had mini marshmallows in my pantry and it only took a few minutes to create and print out the popcorn wrap on my computer. So here they are! A little sloppy because I was in a hurry so close to my kids' dinner time. But I may try it again next time. I would post my popcorn wrap design here but I misplaced the file. I will post it as soon as I can find it.

See my Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
For decorating instructions, visit the Family Fun website here

More cupcake decorating ideas:
- Frogs Cupcakes
- Christmas Cupcakes
- Grapes Cupcakes
- Classic Sprinkles Cupcakes

1 Comments

  1. These are adorable! I'd love to make them for my daughter's birthday next week, as she's a huge popcorn fan! Have you found the file yet for the popcorn wrapper? Not sure I could put one together on my computer!

    ReplyDelete